Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Private Members
Member No.: 4

Category: Education
Released: Oct 30, 2009
Price: $0.99

Description:
DanceVideo: Dance Craze is the premier iPhone and iPod Touch video collection of the hottest dance tutorials. Want to learn how to jerk it? Or the latest dance moves to new hit songs? With DanceVideo: Dance Craze you can learn all of the latest dance moves with easy to follow dance tutorials - all on your iPhone or iPod Touch! DanceVideo: Dance Craze also allows you to chat right within the application - you can immediately share your thoughts and comments on a moderated discussion panel. Share your favorite dance moves with others! DanceVideo: Dance Craze is part of the DanceVideo series of iPhone Applications. If you like DanceVideo: Dance Craze be sure to check out other videos in the series including DanceVideo: Hip Hop Dancing, DanceVideo: Breakdancing and DanceVideo: Latin Dance. DanceVideo: Dance Craze Features: - Over 20 dance tutorials formatted for your iPhone/iPod Touch - High quality videos streamed immediately to your phone or iPod - Videos are optimized to your current connection speed, but work best with Wifi enabled - Optional live user chat Videos Include: - Beyonce's "Single Ladies" Dance Moves Explained - How To Dance Like Michael Jackson: Spot Shimmy, Toe Stand, And The Clappers - How To Do The Smooth Criminal Dance - How To Do The Black Eyed Peas Mob Dance - How To Jerk Dance - Jerkin The Dance/How To Jerk Tutorial - How To Jerk Tutorial - Teach Me How To Jerk - Instructional Video. - Dance To Boom Boom Pow - Black Eye Peas - Do The Barbie Instructional Video With Jaquel Knight - Hip-Hop Dancing Skills: How To Pop, Lock and Drop It - Tutorial - Krazy (Pitbull) Dance - Tutorial - Forever (Chris Brown) Dance - Wonder Girls - Nobody Dance Tutorial Part 1 - Wonder Girls - Nobody Dance Tutorial Part 2 - Tutorial I Know You Want Me (Pitbull) Dance - I Know You Want Me - Choreography - Dance Tutorial - 'Get Up' (Ciara) - Hip Hop Tutorial -'Day 'N' Night' (Kid Cudi) - Dance Tutorial: 'Imma Be' (The Black Eyed Peas) DanceVideo: Dance Craze is brought to you by Interave Media, creators of the best of iPhone mobile video applications. Video application series include: Vintage Videos, ArtVideo, Cartoon Classics, ExpertVideo, Cute Clips, Video!, BeVideo, Faith Video, DanceVideo, FitVideo, LegalAid Video, Language Video, and Travel Video.

Website: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=333381229&mt=8
Support Website: http://www.metaplayer.net/support.php?channel=krm14

View the full article
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version
Skin by IPB Customize - Hosted by Forums & More
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:14 AM