Navigation

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> RIMarkable: Research In Motion Does Still Make BlackBerry Phones? Don?t They?
V
RSS Bot
post Feb 15 2011, 07:23 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Private Members
Member No.: 4

BlackBerry Phones

I was just having a conversation with a colleague about all the news that has coming out of Mobile World Congress, currently underway  in Barcelona, Spain.  When the topic came around to the BlackBerry, my friend said that all the news seems to be about the BlackBerry PlayBook…  Then, tongue firmly implanted in check, my friend said,

“Research in Motion does still make phones…  Don’t they?”

Now, clearly, this was a jab right at RIM, but, it really got me to thinking about the last time you really heard RIM officially, or, even unofficially talking about BlackBerry phones coming down the pipe. There have been leaked roadmaps hear and there, but, it seems like RIM has been unusually tight-lipped when it comes to future BlackBerry devices.

There are still a couple of days of Mobile World Congress 2011 left, and, and RIM co-CEO Jim Balsillie still has to do his keynote, so, let’s hope that he, in addition to announcing an official release date for the BlackBerry PlayBook, gives us a preview as to what is coming in the way of new BlackBerry phones.

Research In Motion Does Still Make BlackBerry Phones… Don’t They? is a post from: RIMarkable

View the full article
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version
Skin by IPB Customize - Hosted by Forums & More
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:37 AM