Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Private Members
Member No.: 4

Category: Business
Released: Nov 05, 2009
Price: Free

Description:
Put Our Resources to Work for You Today! Download this App as your resource to Real Estate in Austin, Texas and surround area. Coldwell Banker United Realtors offers you the latest technology driven marketing techniques, detailed information on the area and current market trends, and above all the highest level of professional and ethical service. A REALTOR® that listens to your desires, develops specific marketing plans, researches strategies to meet your buying and selling objectives, responds quickly to your concerns, focuses on your needs throughout the entire process is what you deserve and exactly why you will enjoy working with me. Working for you is what it's all about! I will strive to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction not only before and during the sale, but also after closing in hope that your complete satisfaction will generate a referral to a friend or relative. Service Worthy of Referral is My Primary Goal. I love technology and E-Pro is a designation that shows my commitment to my clients by providing the very best use of technology. I will enjoy marketing your property in today's High Tech, Internet Driven, YouTube, Facebook, fast-paced environment. Use my Searching expertise to find both Residential and Commercial property, as well and Ranches anywhere in Texas. Powered by www.MobileAppLoader.com

Website: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=337290838&mt=8
Support Website: http://www.mobileapploader.com

View the full article
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
preftorp73
post Nov 11 2009, 10:14 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 170

Are you logged in to the itunes store with the account that purchased the apps?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version
Skin by IPB Customize - Hosted by Forums & More
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:47 AM