RSS Bot
post Apr 12 2011, 10:04 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Private Members
Member No.: 4

Twitter

As many of you know, the official Twitter account of the Unofficial BlackBerry Weblog (a.k.a. RIMarkable) is @RIMarkable, and, all of our posts for the past year or so have been tweeted via the @RIMarkable account.   Recently, I’ve started using Twitter a for a lot more than  just tweeting out posts, and, have quickly come to realize that using the primary @RIMarkable Twitter account for editorial type type tweets is confusing to many of our followers.

To cut down on the confusion and additional chatter, I’ve created the @RIMarkableRobb account that I will use for editorial type commentary and general communication on Twitter as well as curation of tech news going forward.  This should give me the ability to converse much more freely without adding too much noise to the @RIMarkble account being followed by those only interested with news and posts from RIMarkable.com.

So, if you are following @RIMarkable, please follow @RIMarkableRobb as well.  If you aren’t, then pretty please with sugar on top follow @RIMarkable and @RIMarkableRobb

Follow @RIMarkable And @RIMarkableRobb On Twitter is a post from: RIMarkable, the Unofficial BlackBerry Weblog...

View the full article
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version
Skin by IPB Customize - Hosted by Forums & More
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:31 PM